CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

b|e3S

ahaha... what a bless... actually i suppoz to be attendin my class dis morn at 10:20am... autocad... but den i received a msg from anonymous sayin dat our lecturer was havin his meetin ahaha my next class only starts at 2:30pm so yeah, wut did i do??? sambung TIDOR lah ahahaha...

woke up around 12pm, hoping dat my prison break ep 12 siap dah download.... tapi alum ;'( sigh... so aku baca2 blog org sja.. owh yeah i 4gt to metion... maybe i blogged too much, last nyt i dreamt of readin ppl blog ahahahaha... how ridiculous was dat?? ahahaha can't stop laughin kalau ku tpkirkan lagi ahaha...

main sma my nephew, Danish, den ku buat lah blog ane... ahahaha...

owh yeah... today's my mum bday... :D Happy Bday Mum...

*uncoloured version of my post ahahaha (ckp sja mls wah owh)

out~