CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

nOT!!

Assalamualaikum :D

Hello all.. batah dah nda upd8!! yeah i know... busy with my assignments and reports and problems and solving 'em and damam for d 2nd tym huh!!... yeah... a really hectic month for me... anyways... not gona discuz bout em here.. :D

owh yeah... on the 28th February 2008, my sis gave birth to her 2nd baby... it's a baby girl... alum benama... sal last tym ku tnya, ktanya nmanya ct jamilah.... sigh~~ and yeah... to his first baby... c danish... he was one year old exactly on the 4th March 2008 :D HAPPY BELATED BDAY NEPHEW DANISH!!! btw ia pandai jalan dah... p ckp yg pandainya sja "abah" ahahaha calie...

dis is danish, and HE IS A BOY!!!

cake bdaynya... ia suka elmo... and ofcuz ia alum mamam cake... den sapa mkn??

my niece... c zaza ahahaha...

owh last tym, na engat bila, i got the chance to jalan2 w my niece... ke pasar ahahaha... dgni mamaku ke pasar jerudung, so aku bwa my niece and mamam aiskrim sna while my mom shopping ikan ahaha... 2x kami jalan dat tym at the same day... sekali lagi tym mengaga my sis c queen d UBD ahaha...dun noe why im tellin u guys dis, i just feel lyk... and yeah, its my blog :D

mamam aiskrim mr softy~~

playing w my v8

ahaha gigi dpannya tanggal

my sis... napa mulutnya buka2?

and here are pics tym d skul~~ sja2 kan share.. na plang byk~~

alfi, me, bebeh & blakang c fak... im using alfi's shirt while he's using mine...

us lagi~~

alfi tidur dlm class LPJ

and to ell... yeah... the black one is my bag yg ada pen atasnya (dat pen is so not mine ahaha sapakan punya)... mcm kana anyam kan part of my bag? btw its jordan... not a fan, p kana balikan (w my money sigh~~) pakai sja tia... and the green adidas bag is my bag too... and ampir the green bag atu is my pencil case nici... and dat guy in the pict is me, working my ass off belajar (ahahaha actuallynya aku salin kraja org plang tuh~~~)


im done here... kan tidur... krg bejerawat muaku aher2 tdur ahahaha.... mehew~~~

out~